(formerly Sofitel STEP)
Exclusive benefits at all Sofitel and other high-end Accor properties when you book with Propeller Travel.
Contact us for more details. We may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked!
Queens Hotel, Cheltenham
Want to take advantage of the Accor STEP program to receive extra perks like breakfast, $100 hotel credit, room upgrade, early check-in, late check-out and more? We may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked!
- What is the Accor STEP program and what are the benefits?
- Which brands participate in Accor STEP?
- Can I book Accor STEP rates directly?
- Which rates qualify for Accor STEP benefits?
- Don’t I already get these benefits at Accor properties through Propeller Travel’s Virtuoso membership?
- I already have a booking. Can you still help?
- Booking request form
As a Propeller Travel client, you get unique benefits at Sofitel properties worldwide at no additional cost, through our Accor STEP membership.
(This program was named Sofitel STEP until it was recently rebranded.)
The benefits you can receive on your Sofitel bookings with us include:
- Free room upgrade at time of booking or check-in, if available (our agents will let you know whether the property you are booking provides an upgrade at booking or on check-in)
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- Credit to be spent during your stay
($50 or $100 depending on hotel)
- Early check-in and late check-out
(subject to availability)
- VIP welcome
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Sofitel, Sydney Darling Harbour
Accor STEP rates and benefits are available in all Sofitel and Sofitel Legend properties.
In addition, Accor STEP benefits are available in many of the following Accor brands:
- SO/ Sofitel
- MGallery Collection
- 21c Museum
- Selected Fairmont properties
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I book Accor STEP rates directly?
Accor STEP benefits are not available online or to travellers directly. They are only bookable through a limited number of participating Accor STEP agencies like Propeller Travel.
Which rates qualify for Accor STEP benefits?
In general, Accor STEP benefits apply to the flexible “best available rate” (meaning, you usually don’t pay until check-out and can cancel your booking up to 24-48 hours prior to check-in).
Benefits usually do not apply to member-only rates or non-refundable advance purchase rates.
Don’t I already get these benefits at Accor properties through Propeller Travel’s Virtuoso membership?
We are proud to be able to offer our clients both Virtuoso and Accor STEP. The actual cost is the same in both cases and will reflect the flexible “best available rate” for your chosen dates.
There are, however, a few advantages to booking with Accor STEP:
- Accor STEP room upgrades tend to receive higher priority than Virtuoso bookings.
- Some Accor STEP properties process room upgrades at the time of booking. Upgrades for Virtuoso bookings are only processed at check-in.
- All Sofitel properties worldwide participate in Accor Step, offering you a wider choice. The list of properties participating in Virtuoso varies every year.