Shangri-La Golden Circle
Excellent benefits at all the Shangri-La’s properties when booked with Propeller Travel. We might even be able to help if you already have a stay booked!
Shangri La Villingili Resort and Spa
Get great benefits and extra perks like breakfast, $100 hotel credit, room upgrade, free breakfast, early check-in, late check-out and more. Propeller Travel is here to help!
In This Page:
- Can I book a Shangri-La Luxury Circle rate directly or online?
- I already have an existing booking. Can you still apply Shangri-La Luxury Circle benefits to my existing booking?
As a Shangri-la Luxury Golden Circle partner agency, we offer additional benefits when you book a Shangri-La stay through us. The Luxury Circle program is relatively new, dating to 2016 and offers one of the best additional benefits out of all the different preferred partner programs. Those include
- VIP welcome amenity
Room upgrade at the time of booking subject to availability
Complimentary full breakfast daily for up to two, your choice of hotel restaurant or in-room dining
Hotel credit valued at $100, or 10% of your room rate, whichever is higher
Shangri La Hotel The Shard London
Shangri La Hotel Paris
We are proud to have preferred agreements with the world’s best hotel brands, on top of our Virtuoso membership. Shangri-La’s program continuously ranks as one of the best in our opinion and the feedback we receive from our travellers. This is based on:
- The room rate at some Shangri-La locations can start around the $200 range per night, making the $100 credit a great value, especially on short stays.
- Unlike some other programs, Shangri-La Golden Circle provides an upgrade at the time of booking instead of at check-in like other programs, meaning you know within a day or so of booking that you are being upgraded and to which room or suite.
- Our favourite breakfast benefit offers a full breakfast at the hotel restaurant or via room service. The choice is yours!
Learn More + Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I book a Shangri-La Luxury Circle rate directly?
Shangri-La Luxury Circle benefits are not available for online booking or to travellers directly and are only bookable through a limited number of participating Shangri-La Luxury Circle agencies like Propeller Travel.
What rates qualify for Shangri-La Luxury Circle?
In general, Shangri-La Luxury Circle applies to the flexible “best available rate” (meaning, you usually don’t pay until check-out and can cancel your bookings up to 24-48 hours prior to the check-in date).
This is usually the ‘standard / flexible’ rate when looking at the Marriott booking system. You can not apply benefits, usually, to booking on member-only rates or non-refundable advance purchase rates.
Which Shangri-La properties participate in Shangri-La Luxury Circle?
All of the Shangri-La properties participate. You can see their hotel list in this link. Note that Traders Hotels, Kerry Hotels and Jen Hotels do not participate, so you should only check the Shangri-La tick boxes when viewing the list.
Virtuoso VS Mariott STARS: Doesn’t the Virtuoso benefits you offer already cover these?
We are proud to be able to offer Virtuoso benefits on bookings made with us. However, there are multiple benefits to booking a Shangri-La Luxury Circle rate compared to Virtuoso (the actual cost is usually the same for both Virtuoso and Shangri-La Luxury Circle)
- Many more properties participate in Shangri-La Luxury Circle than they are with Virtuoso, allowing you access to many more properties.
- The upgrade benefit is confirmed at booking, as opposed to based on availability at the time of check-in
I already have an existing booking. Can you still apply Shangri-La Luxury Circle benefits to my existing booking?
Please get in touch, and we would love to try. More details are available on the dedicated page for the existing hotel booking benefits query.