Exclusive benefits at Rosewood Hotels worldwide, including room upgrades and hotel credit.
Contact us for more details. We might even be able to help if you already have an existing booking!
Rosewood de Crillon Paris, A Rosewood Hotel
Want to take advantage of the Rosewood Elite program to receive extra perks like breakfast, $100 hotel credit, room upgrade, early check-in, late check-out and more? We may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked!
- What is the Rosewood Elite program and what are the benefits?
- Which Rosewood Hotels and Resorts offer Elite Benefits?
- Can I book Rosewood Elite rates directly?
- Which rates qualify for Rosewood Elite benefits?
- Can I combine Rosewood Elite benefits with other offers and promotions?
- Don’t I already get these benefits at Rosewood properties through Propeller Travel’s Virtuoso membership?
- I have an existing booking. Can you still help?
- Booking request form
Propeller Travel is proud to offer Rosewood Elite. This exclusive, invitation-only program is available only to the world’s leading luxury travel specialists.
The program provides our clients with great additional benefits, VIP perks and special recognition at no extra cost.
- Daily full breakfast for two
- Guaranteed room upgrade at time of booking
- $100 USD / £85 GBP hotel credit
- Early check-in and late check-out
(subject to availability)
- Property specific welcome amenity and note
(your agent will let you know what your hotel of choice offers)
Rosewood Hotel, London
Rosewood Hotel, Georgia Vancouver
Rosewood Elite is available in all Rosewood Hotels and Resorts worldwide.
Rosewood is one of the most celebrated and respected luxury hospitality brands in the world, operating 29 properties worldwide. Their one-of-a-kind hotels and uniquely stunning resorts are available in 16 countries. Locations include:
- United States / Canada / Mexico
- London / Paris
- Abu Dhabi
- Beijing / Hong Kong
- Bangkok / Phuket
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I book Rosewood Elite rates directly?
Rosewood Elite benefits are not available online or to travellers directly. They are only bookable through a limited number of Rosewood Elite member agencies like Propeller Travel.
Which rates qualify for Rosewood Elite benefits?
In general, Rosewood Elite benefits apply to the flexible “best available rate” (meaning, you usually don’t pay until check-out and can cancel your booking up to 24-48 hours before check-in).
Rosewood Elite benefits are usually not available on pre-paid rates, third party web rates, award stays, corporate rates or AAA rates.
Can I combine Rosewood Elite benefits with other offers and promotions?
Yes, you can! You can take advantage of most Rosewood promotions (such as ‘3rd/4th/5th night free’) and still enjoy our Rosewood Elite benefits on top.
In addition, we are often given access to ‘Elite Exclusive’ promotions. These very special offers are not publicly available and can include extra free nights and double upgrades.
Our Propeller Travel team can combine Rosewood Elite benefits with available offers to add incredible value to your stay.
Don’t I already get these benefits at Rosewood properties through Propeller Travel’s Virtuoso membership?
We are proud to be able to offer our clients both Virtuoso and Rosewood Elite. The actual cost is the same in both cases and will reflect the flexible “best available rate” for your chosen dates.
There are, however, a few advantages to booking with Rosewood Elite:
- Rosewood Elite room upgrades tend to receive higher priority than Virtuoso bookings.
- All Rosewood properties worldwide participate in Rosewood Elite, offering you a wider choice. The list of properties participating in Virtuoso varies every year.
- Rosewood Elite is also available on a wider variety of rates. Elite benefits can usually be combined with other offers and promotions (typically not possible with Virtuoso).