Get unique benefits at Marriott’s top brands: St. Regis, Ritz Carlton, Ritz Carlton Reserve, Edition, Bvlgari and Edition. We might even be able to help you if you already have a stay booked!
Get great benefits and extra perks like breakfast, $100 hotel credit, room upgrade, free breakfast, early check-in, late check-out and more?
Propeller Travel is here to help!
In This Page:
- Can I book a Mariott STARS rate directly or online?
- I already have an existing booking. Can you still apply Mariott STARS benefits to my existing booking?
As a Mariott STARS partner agency, we offer these additional benefits when you book through us (benefits vary a bit from property to property. Our team will always let you know the specific benefits available at the property of your choice)
- Room upgrade, subject to availability at check-in
- Complimentary breakfast daily for up to two people per room
- Hotel credit valued at 100USD once per stay
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- VIP in-person welcome
- Personalised welcome amenity and note
Bulgari Resort Bali
Marriott STARS benefits are available in selected properties across the following brands:
Ritz-Carlton Reserve Resorts
BVLGARI Hotels & Resorts
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I book a Mariott STARS rate directly?
Mariott STARS benefits are not available for online booking or to travellers directly and are only bookable through a limited number of participating Mariott STARS agencies like Propeller Travel.
What rates qualify for Mariott STARS?
In general, Mariott STARS applies to the flexible “best available rate” (meaning, you usually don’t pay until check-out and can cancel your bookings up to 24-48 hours prior to the check-in date).
This is usually the ‘standard / flexible’ rate when looking at the Marriott booking system. You can not apply benefits, usually, to booking on member-only rates or non-refundable advance purchase rates.
I’m a Bonvoy member. Do I earn points, night credits and status benefits on Marriott STARS bookings?
Yes! Any booking via Propeller Travel counts as a direct booking and is qualified for your Bonvoy benefits, and earns you points, night credits and stay credits just like it is a direct booking.
I’m a world I’m an elite Bonvoy member. Don’t I already get these benefits?
It’s great being have an elite tier on Bonvoy, whether it’s Platinum, Titanium or Ambassador. But, depending on the brand you are booking with, Mariott STARS benefits go above and beyond your elite benefits.
- Breakfast benefit – Mariott Elite Bonvoy members do not receive breakfast at EDITION or Ritz Carlton properties, which you do receive when you book under the Mariott STARS program.
- the $100 credit available at some of the properties is a great extra value above and beyond Bonvoy elite benefits
- Elite breakfast benefits usually apply at an executive lounge (where available), while a Mariott STARS booking provides a restaurant breakfast.
Virtuoso VS Mariott STARS: Doesn’t the Virtuoso benefits you offer already cover these?
We are proud to be able to offer Virtuoso benefits on bookings made with us. However, there are multiple benefits to booking a Marriott STARS rate compared to Virtuoso (the actual cost is usually the same for both Virtuoso and Marriott STARS)
- Many more properties participate in Marriott STARS than they are with Virtuoso, allowing you access to many more properties.
- The $100 credit available via Mariott STARS can usually be applied towards any incidental spend, as opposed to only for Food and Beverage or only the SPA as it is on Virtuoso.
- It seems (but hard to verify) that the upgrades Mariott offers to their in-house STARS program receive a higher priority than those booked on Virtuoso rate. (Would love to hear your experience with this)
I already have an existing booking. Can you still apply Mariott STARS benefits to my existing booking?
Please get in touch, and we would love to try. More details are available on the dedicated page for the existing hotel booking benefits query.