Great benefits at the Grand Hyatt, Andaz, Park Hyatt and more! Contact us for more details. We may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked!
Grand Hyatt, Tampa Bay
Want to take advantage of the Hyatt Privé program and receive extra perks like breakfast, $100 hotel credit, room upgrade, early check-in, late check-out and more? We may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked!
- What is the Hyatt Privé program and what are the benefits?
- Which brands participate in Hyatt Privé?
- Can I book Hyatt Privé rates directly?
- Which rates qualify for Hyatt Privé benefits?
- I’m a World of Hyatt member. Do I still earn points, night credits and status benefits?
- I’m a top tier World Of Hyatt Globalist member. Do these benefits go beyond what I get as an Globalist member?
- Can I combine Hyatt Privé benefits with other Hyatt offers and promotions?
- Don’t I already get these benefits at Hyatt properties through Propeller Travel’s Virtuoso membership?
- I have an existing booking. Can you still help?
- Booking request form
Propeller Travel is delighted to offer Hyatt Privé to our customers. Hyatt’s exclusive program for top-performing agencies delivers special benefits at Hyatt’s top properties (210 of them at last count!).
The program provides our clients with great additional benefits at no extra cost. These vary slightly between brands and specific properties but generally include:
- Full complimentary breakfast for two each day in the hotel’s restaurant
- Free one-category room upgrade, confirmed within 24 hours of booking (based on availability)
- Hotel credit of $50 / $100 per room per stay (amount depends on the specific property)
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Welcome gift and letter
Hyatt Union Square, New York
Carmel Valley Ranch, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Hyatt Privé benefits are available in selected properties across the following Hyatt brands:
- Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Centric
- Hyatt Regency
- Joie de Vivre
- Park Hyatt
- The Unbound Collection
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I book Hyatt Privé rates directly?
Hyatt Privé is not available online or to travellers directly. It is only bookable through a limited number of Hyatt Privé member agencies like Propeller Travel.
Which rates qualify for Hyatt Privé benefits?
In general, Hyatt Privé benefits apply to the flexible “best available rate” (meaning, you usually don’t pay until check-out and can cancel your booking up to 24-48 hours prior to check-in.
Hyatt Privé benefits are usually not available on pre-paid rates, third party web rates, award stays, corporate rates or AAA rates.
I’m a World of Hyatt member. Will I still earn points, night credits and status benefits?
Yes! When you book any Hyatt property through Propeller Travel you still get all of your World of Hyatt benefits, including the ability to apply an Explorist or Globalist level upgrade to your stay.
You will still be entitled to your usual elite status benefits, plus any additional Hyatt Privé perks on top.
I’m a top tier World Of Hyatt Globalist member. Do these benefits go beyond what I get as a Globalist member?
Yes, Hyatt Privé benefits go beyond Globalist level benefits. Additional perks can be enjoyed on top of your status benefits and usually include:
- A welcome gift
- Confirmation of your free room upgrade within 24 hours of booking, based on availability (upgrades are only processed at the time of check-in for Globalist members)
- $50 / $100 hotel credit to use during your stay (amount depends on the specific property)
- Complimentary breakfast served in the hotel restaurant (Globalist members can usually only claim their breakfast benefits in the Club Lounge)
Can I combine Hyatt Privé benefits with other Hyatt offers and promotions?
Yes, you can! You can still take advantage of Hyatt promotions (such as double points, 3 for 2, bonus journeys, etc.) on any Hyatt Privé booking made via Propeller Travel.
Don’t I already get these benefits at Hyatt properties through Propeller Travel’s Virtuoso membership?
We are proud to be able to offer our clients both Virtuoso and Hyatt Privé. The actual cost is the same in both cases and will reflect the flexible “best available rate” for your chosen dates.
There are, however, a few advantages to booking with Hyatt Privé:
- Hyatt Privé room upgrades tend to receive higher priority than Virtuoso bookings.
- Hyatt Privé is available at many more properties worldwide, offering a much wider choice. Hyatt Privé benefits are currently available at over 100 Hyatt properties that do not participate in Virtuoso.