Get great added benefits at Four Seasons hotels! Contact us for more details. We may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked!
FOUR SEASONS RESORT BORA BORA, FRENCH POLYNESIA
Want to take advantage of the Four Seasons Preferred Partner program to receive extra perks like breakfast, $100 hotel credit, room upgrade, early check-in, late check-out and more? We may even be able to help if you already have a stay booked!
- What is the Four Seasons Preferred Partner program and what are the benefits?
- Can’t I already get benefits at Four Seasons through Propeller Travel’s Virtuoso membership?
- Can I book a Four Seasons Preferred Partner rate directly?
- Which rates qualify for Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits?
- Can I combine Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits with other offers and promotions?
- I have an existing booking. Can you still help?
- Booking request form
The Four Seasons Preferred Partner program is an exclusive, by invitation only program offered to elite agencies. Propeller Travel is proud to be a Preferred Partner agency, allowing us to add extra benefits to our guests without having to pay more.
Our travel agents will provide you with exceptional levels of service, and you will get added benefits in each of the 97 Four Seasons hotels and resorts.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner amenities offer exceptional value, similar to those offered by all the other preferred partnership programs Propeller Travel is part of.
Four Seasons doesn’t allow us to list the full details, but when you request a quote, a travel advisor will provide the complete list of benefits that apply to the specific property of your choice.
In general, you can expect:
Room upgrade, subject to availability
$100 hotel credit to use during your stay
Four Seasons Maldives, Private Island at Voavah
Four Seasons Hotel, George V, Paris
Can’t I already get benefits at Four Seasons through Propeller Travel’s Virtuoso membership?
We are proud to be able to offer our clients both the Virtuoso program and the Four Seasons Preferred Partner program. The actual cost is the same in both cases and will reflect the flexible “best available rate” for your chosen dates.
There are, however, a few advantages to booking with the Four Seasons Preferred Partner program as opposed to Virtuoso:
- Preferred Partner benefits are available for all Four Seasons hotels and resorts worldwide, offering you more choice
- Preferred Partner bookings receive higher priority for room upgrades
- Preferred Partner benefits are available on more rates, including some promotional and special rates