EXCLUSIVE PREFERRED PARTNER AMENITIES
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Personalised welcome note at check-in stating the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary Internet in all guest rooms, complimentary premium Internet in all suites.
FOUR SEASONS MUMBAI KEY FACTS
In the city’s centre, overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Mahalaxmi Racecourse and the Mumbai skyline.
Enjoy the same exquisite cuisine from our renowned Chefs in the privacy and comfort of your guest room in Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai. Taste the distinct flavours of Italian, Mediterranean and Indian cuisine amidst the high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows of café PRATO & Bar. Sit down to an al fresco breakfast for in the morning or salads and gourmet sandwiches throughout the day on our open-air Pool Deck. Sample cuisine from across the Asian continent at San-Qi, from noodle dishes to the celebrated Japanese delicacy, fugu.
Spa & RECREATION Facilities
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai is a haven of calm and rejuvenation, where Indian philosophies meld with Western sensibilities and the pace of Mumbai slows. Retreat to one of eight treatment rooms, including two spacious suites – Natrajasana and Vajrasana – that function as private spas, allowing for hours of uninterrupted escapism. Discover modern ayurvedic-inspired therapies in a setting of contemporary sophistication. Experience the regenerative power of aromatic and medicinal herbs, spices and flowers imbued with the healing touch of skilful therapists. Revitalise the senses through a combination of aquatherapy rituals in the Vitality Lounge. Or just lie back, close your eyes and enjoy the soothing sense of stillness in the Relaxation Room. The two-storey Spa encompasses the third and fourth floors of the Hotel and includes a hair salon by Italian stylist Rossano Ferretti. On the third floor, the spa reception area welcomes guests to the Spa.
We constantly work to negotiate offers and benefits with our partners, which are subject to change without notice. This page was last updated June 2016